If your account is in Bank of Baroda, SBI or HDFC Bank, then this news is of your use. Leading public sector bank has given good news to its customers.
New Delhi : Bank of Baroda FD Rates : If your account is with Bank of Baroda, SBI or HDFC Bank then this news is for you. Public sector leading Bank of Baroda has changed the interest rates on fixed deposits. The bank already gives an additional interest of 0.50 percent to the senior citizens.
Interest rates from 2.80 to 5.25 percent
Bank of Baroda has changed the interest rate on fixed deposits from 25 February. After this change, the new FD interest rates of BoB have gone up from 2.80 percent to 5.25 percent for maturity between 7 days to 10 years.
4.4% interest on less than 1 year
At present, the bank gives an interest of 2.80 percent on FDs maturing in 7 days to 45 days. After the change made by the bank, interest of 3.7 percent will be available on maturity from 46 days to 180 days and 4.30 percent on maturity from 181 to 270 days. Interest on FDs ranging from 271 days to less than 1 year is 4.4 percent.
Maximum interest rate of 5.25 percent
At the same time, the interest rate on FDs maturing in one year is 5 percent. The interest rate on FDs of more than 1 year and up to three years is 5.1 percent. FDs above 3 years and less than 5 years have 5.25 per cent interest. Bank of Baroda is giving 5.25 percent interest for FDs above 5 years and up to 10 years. Earlier, the interest on FDs was also changed by HDFC Bank and SBI. The direct benefit of this is being given to the people making new FD.
Interest earned on FD in SB
- 7 days to 45 days—–2.90%
- 46 days to 179 days—–3.90%
- 180 days to 210 days—–4.40%
- 211 days to less than 1 year—–4.40%
- For more than 1 year and less than two years—-5.10%
- Above 2 years and less than 3 years—–5.20 %
- Above 3 years and less than 5 years —–5.45%
- For 5 years to 10 years—–5.50 %
Interest earned on FD in HDFC
- 7 to 14 days—-2.50%
- 15 to 29 days—–2.50%
- 30 to 45 days—–3.00 %
- 46 days to 60 days—–3.00 %
- 61 days to 90 days—–3.00 %
- 91 days to 6 months—–3.50%
- 6 Months 1 Day to 9 Months—-4.40%
- 9 Months 1 Day to Less than 1 Year—-4.40%
- Up to 1 year—-5.00%
- 1 year from 1 day to 2 years—-5.00%
- 2 years from 1 day to 3 years—-5.20%
- 3 Years 1 Day to 5 Years—-5.45%
- 5 years from 1 day to 10 years—-5.60%