Anganwadi Bharti 2022: All the women of the state who are 5th, 8th and 10th pass can apply for Anganwadi recruitment exam. In view of this recruitment exam, we are going to give you all the information related to eligibility, age limit and salary details in this news.
Anganwadi Bharti 2022: Under the Women and Child Development Center, thousands of posts of Anganwadi are recruited in every state. Notification for Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 has been issued by the State Government of Uttar Pradesh. Generally Anganwadi recruitment exam is conducted at the state level. Therefore, all the women of the state who are 5th, 8th and 10th pass can apply for the Anganwadi Recruitment Exam. In view of this recruitment exam, we are going to give you all the information related to eligibility, age limit and salary details in this news.
Notification issued on so many posts for Anganwadi Bharti 2022
Let us inform that the notification for Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 has been issued by the Uttar Pradesh State Government. According to the information, recruitment will be done on 53,000 posts. Under this, people will be appointed on many different posts. To apply, candidates have to visit the official website balvikasup.gov.in.
Vacancy Details for Anganwadi Bharti 2022
– Anganwadi Worker
– Mini Anganwadi Worker
– Anganwadi Helpers
Eligibility Criteria for Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
- All women applying for Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 must have passed class 5th, 8th and 10th from any recognized board.
- It is mandatory for women applying for the post of Anganwadi worker to be 10th pass.
Women applying for the post of Anganwadi Assistant should have 5th class degree.
Age Limit for Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
- The minimum age of women applying in Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 exam should be 21 years and maximum age should be 45 years.
- Women from backward classes will be given age relaxation in this recruitment.
Pay Scale for Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
- Female Supervisor – Rs 20000 per month
- Anganwadi Worker – Rs 4000–8000 per month
- Mini Anganwadi Worker – Rs 3000-6000 per month
- Anganwadi Helper –Rs 2000–4000 per month
Important Documents for Anganwadi Bharti 2022
– Applying candidate should have 5th, 8th, 10th class mark sheet.
– Identity Card
– Caste Certificate
– Residence Certificate
– Date of Birth Certificate
– Passport Size Photo
– Employment Registration Certificate
– Educational Qualification Certificate