AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022: For recruitment to Group A, B and Group C posts of AIIMS Delhi, candidates will have to visit the official website recruitgrpabc2022.aiimsexams.ac.in.
Sarkari Naukri: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Delhi has recruited many posts like Group A, B, C. A total of 254 posts will be filled through this recruitment (AIIMS Recruitment 2022). All the candidates who are interested and eligible for recruitment to these posts should visit the official website recruitgrpabc2022.aiimsexams.ac.in and fill the form. Candidates applying should note that the last date to apply ( AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022) is 19 December 2022.
AIIMS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 254
- Scientist 1-3 Posts
- Scientist 2- 5 Posts
- Psychologist – 1 Post
- Medical Physicist – 4 Posts
- Blood Transfusion Officer – 4 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer – 10 Posts
- Programmer – 3 Posts
- Sprayer – 1 Post
- Assistant Dietician – 5 Posts
- Medical Social Service Officer G.D. II – 10 Posts
- Junior Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist – 5 Posts
- Store Keeper (Drugs/General) – 12 Posts
- Junior Engineer (A/C & Reference) – 8 Posts
- Technician (Radiotherapy) – 3 Posts
- Statistical Assistant – 2 Posts
- Eye Technician Grade I-3 Posts
- Technician (Radiology) – 12 Posts
- Pharmacist GD II – 18 Posts
- Junior Photographer – 3 Posts
- Operation Theater Assistant – 44 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector G.D. II – 4 Posts
- Nuclear Medical Technologist – 1 Post
- Stenographer – 14 Posts
- Dental Technician Grade II-3 Posts
- Assistant Warden – 1 Post
- Security – Fire Guard Grade-II-35 Posts
- Junior Administrative Assistant – 40 Posts
Online Application Date – 19 November 2022
Last date to apply – 19 December 2022
Educational qualification is given separately for the candidates applying for all these posts. To check educational qualification, read the notification of recruitment (AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2022) by clicking on the link given below.
AIIMS Recruitment 2022 Notification
The age limit of the candidates who are going to apply should be 27 years to 45 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
Candidates applying for general category and OBC category will have to pay Rs 3,000 as application fee, while SC, ST category candidates will have to pay Rs 2,400.