The Unique Identification Authority of India issues the UIDAI User Enrollment ID (EID) to generate the Aadhaar card. With the help of this, enrollment status of Aadhar card can be checked. When applying for Aadhaar card, the 14 digit number of enrollment is displayed at the top affixed on it.
Aadhaar card update: At present, Aadhar card has become a very important document. Today no work can be done without Aadhaar. Aadhar card has become necessary for the child’s school admission to bank transactions, loans etc. If someone does not have Aadhar card, then he cannot take advantage of government schemes.
The Unique Identification Authority of India issues the UIDAI User Enrollment ID (EID) to generate the Aadhaar card. With the help of this, the enrollment status of Aadhar card can be checked. When applying for Aadhaar card, the 14 digit number of enrollment is displayed at the top affixed on it. After applying for making Aadhar card, you have to face a lot of troubles if you forget or get lost by keeping the slip. Today we will tell you that even without enrollment id you can get your aadhar card.
What is Enrollment ID (EID)
Enrollment process is adopted before making the Aadhar card of the logo. The slip which is given after the information to be entered for making Aadhar card at the center is called Enrollment Slip. On this number you can know your Aadhar card status. This facility is also on the website. It contains 14 digit enrollment number (1234/12345/12345) and 14 digit date and time of enrollment (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss). These 28 digits make up the EID. If the EID is lost from the user, then the lost EID can be recovered by the registered mobile number.
How to get back Aadhar Enrollment ID :-
To retrieve your lost Aadhar Enrollment ID, it is mandatory to link your mobile number. If not registered, follow these simple steps to get started.
- You can opt for OTP-based process to re-verify your mobile number with Aadhaar.
- Dial 14546* from your mobile number and choose whether you are Indian or NRI.
- After that now re-verify your Aadhaar by tapping on 1.
- Now enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and press 1 to confirm.
- An OTP will be generated. The last 4 digits of your mobile number will be read by the IVR.
- If it is correct then another OTP will be received on your mobile number.
- Press 1 to complete this process.
If mobile number is not linked then….
- If your mobile number is not linked then individuals have to go for offline process by visiting nearest telecom store or outlet. Follow these simple steps to retrieve your lost Aadhaar EID.
- Go to the UIDAI portal and click on ‘Lost or Forgotten EID/UID’ or ‘Aadhaar Number (UID)’.
- After that enter the requested information and select send OTP.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number which you need to authenticate on the next page.
- Once the process is completed you will receive the Aadhaar Unique Identification Number on your registered mobile number.
- Alternatively, open the mAadhaar app and select the Recover EID/UID option. Now enter all the details and select Request OTP.
- The mAadhaar app will display the Enrollment ID or Aadhar Number on effective submission after authentication.