Aadhaar Card Status : Aadhar card is considered to be the most important document in today’s time. Along with being your identity card, it is used for almost every government and non-government work.
Not only this, you also need Aadhar card to make any other document, so today it is very important for everyone to have Aadhar card. If you have also applied for your Aadhar card and you want to know the status of your Aadhar card, then you can easily check it anytime sitting at home. For your information, let us tell you that if you have applied for a new Aadhaar Card and the application has been more than 90 days, you can easily check Aadhaar Card Status . Let us know how to check Aadhar card status –
This is not the status of Aadhar card, check this way
If you also want to check your Aadhaar Card Status after applying for your new Aadhar card, then you can check it anytime and from anywhere. There are mainly 4 ways to check Aadhaar Card Status , which you can complete even sitting at home and know the status of your Aadhaar card. The first way for this is that you can check your Aadhar card status by following the given instructions by calling 1947 . Secondly, you can also check Aadhaar Enrollment Status through email . You can find out by mailing email@example.com . Thirdly you can know through the official website of UIDAI . And you can also find out by going to mAadhaar App .
How to check from the official website of UIDAI
- Firstly visit the official website of UIDAI www.uidai.gov.in .
- On the home page, you have to click on the My Aadhar tab.
- After that click on the option of Aadhar Card Check Status .
- On the next page, you have to enter your 14 digit Enrollment ID.
- After that fill the shown captcha code and click on Check Status .
- After this , the information of Aadhaar Card Status will open on your screen .
How to Check Aadhar Card Status Without Enrollment Number?
If you have lost your enrollment number, you can recover it. For this you have to visit the official website of UID. You can know the further process from here –
- Firstly visit the official website www.uidai.gov.in .
- On the home page, go to the My Aadhar tab and click on Retrieve Lost EID/UID .
- After that click on Send OTP.
- Receive OTP on the registered number and fill it in the designated space.
- Finally click on Verify .
- Now your enrollment number will be sent to your registered number and email id.
- After that you can follow the above procedure. And can find out Aadhaar Card Status .
We have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media platform is credible, verified and sourced from other Big media Houses. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org