7th Pay Commission: Good news to employees! Dearness Allowance (DA) will increase again by 3% in January 2022, know details

0
596

7th Pay Commission latest news: New year is going to bring good gifts for the central employees. Dearness allowance will increase once again in January 2022. Due to this, the salary of the employees will increase again. 



 

However, it has not yet been decided how much dearness allowance (DA Hike) will be increased in January 2022. At the same time, promotions are also to be done in some departments of the center by the end of December 2021. Apart from this, a decision can also be taken regarding the fitment factor before Budget 2022. If this happens, then the minimum basic salary will also increase. But, at present, the data of AICPI index regarding dearness allowance has been guessed.

DA will be decided by AICPI data

According to experts, even in January 2022, the dearness allowance may increase by 3 percent. Meaning it can increase from 31 per cent to 34 per cent. According to AICPI data, the figures till September 2021 have come. Accordingly, Dearness Allowance (DA) has been increased to 32.81 percent. According to the data till June 2021, the dearness allowance for July 2021 has been increased by 31 percent. Now according to the data ahead of that, DA will be calculated and there is a good increase in it.

Month Number DA percentage
July 2021 353 31.81%
August 2021 354 32.33%
September 2021 355 32.81%
October 2021 , ,
November 2021 , ,
December 2021 , ,

 

DA Marks Calculation

  • Calculation for July – 122.8 * 2.88 = 353.664
  • Total for August- 123* 2.88= 354.24
  • Calculation for September – 123.3 * 2.88 = 355.104
  • CPI(IW) Base 2016=100 Monthly Index Letter – September 2021
JULY 2021

122.8

AUGUST 2021

123.0

SEPTEMBER 2021

123.3

OCTOBER 2021 ,
NOVEMBER 2021 ,
DECEMBER 2021 ,

There will be an increase in DA of 3 percent

If we look at the data given above, till September 2021, the dearness allowance has become 33 percent. Meaning it has increased by 2 percent. The figures for October, November and December are yet to come. In such a situation, it is expected that there will be a further increase of 1 percent. If the CPI (IW) figure remains up to 125 by December 2021, then the dearness allowance will increase by 3 percent. Meaning the total DA will increase from 31 per cent to 34 per cent. Central employees will be paid accordingly from January 2022 and their salary will increase.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here