7th Pay Commission Latest Update: If you are also a central employee then know that your salary is going to increase again. Actually, the figures of AICPI for March have come out. According to this data, it is almost certain to increase the DA of central employees in July. Let’s know the latest update right here.
7th Pay Commission: Central employees are going to get good news once again. Actually, after the AICPI figures came out, it has been decided that the government can increase the DA of central employees by 4%. However, the AICPI figures for April and May have not been revealed yet. Let us know how much your salary will increase after increasing 4% DA.
Fixed an increase of up to 4%
According to the data of All India Consumer Price Index (AICPI) which came in March, it is certain that the salary of employees can increase by up to 4%. Earlier, AICPI figures have been decreasing continuously since December. In January and February also, there was a fall in the figures of AICPI. But after the release of the number of March, it has been decided to increase the DA.
What will be the salary if DA is 38 percent?
If the government increases DA by 4%, then the DA of central employees will increase from 34% to 38%. Now let us see here how much there will be an increase in the maximum and minimum basic salary.
Calculation on maximum basic salary
1. Basic salary of employee Rs 56,900
2. New dearness allowance (38%) Rs 21,622/month
3. Dearness allowance so far (34%) Rs 19,346/month
4. How much dearness allowance increased by 21,622-19,346 = Rs 2,276/month
5. Increase in annual salary 2,276X12 = Rs 27,312
Calculation on minimum basic salary
1. Basic salary of employee Rs 18,000
2. New dearness allowance (38%) Rs 6840/month
3. Dearness allowance so far (34%) Rs 6120/month
4. How much dearness allowance increased 6840-6120 = Rs 720/month
5. Increase in annual salary 720 X12 = Rs 8,640