7th Pay Commission: There is great news for the central employees. Dearness allowance of central employees is going to increase once again. Let us know when will this increase be announced?
7th Pay Commission: Finally the waiting clocks of central employees are over. Now the salary of the employees is going to increase up to 40 thousand rupees. It has become clear from the data of AICPI that how much there will be an increase in the DA of the employees. According to the data of AICPI so far, the curtain has been lifted from the 6% DA hike.
There has been a tremendous jump in the numbers of the
AICPI index. Since February, the figures of the AICPI index have been increasing continuously. The figures for May have been revealed, due to which it has been made that the increase in DA in July will be at least 6 percent. Actually, after April, there has been a big jump in the number of AICPI index of May. This time it has increased by 1.3 points and it has increased to 129 points. Now even if the figure does not increase in June, there is no doubt about 6% DA Hike. That is, overall if the AICPI index does not fall in June, then it is sure to increase by 6%.
How much will the salary increase?
If the government increases DA by 6%, then the DA of central employees will increase from 34% to 40%. Let us see how much there will be an increase in the maximum and minimum basic salary.
Calculation on maximum basic salary
1. Basic salary of the employee Rs 56,900
2. New dearness allowance (40%) Rs 22,760/month
3. Dearness allowance so far (34%) Rs 19,346/month
4. How much dearness allowance increased by 22,760-19,346 = Rs 3,414/month
5. Increase in annual salary 3,414 X12 = Rs 40,968
Calculation on minimum basic salary
1. Basic salary of employee Rs 18,000
2. New dearness allowance (40%) Rs 7,200/month
3. Dearness allowance so far (34%) Rs 6120/month
4. How much dearness allowance increased 7200-6120 = Rs 1080/month
5. Increase in annual salary 1080 X12 = Rs 12,960
It is being told that the DA hike can be announced by July 31. That is, the employees are expecting a bumper increase this time in the salary of August.