7th Pay Commission: Big news for central employees! Dearness Allowances to increase by 3 % again, Know when you will get

0
4753
7th Pay Commission: Big news! Central employees may get bumper gift before Diwali, money will come from 3 places
7th Pay Commission: Big news! Central employees may get bumper gift before Diwali, money will come from 3 places

Notably, in July, the central government increased the cost of living allowance (DA) from 18 percent to 28 percent and home rent allowance from 24 percent to 28 percent. Now the cost of living allowance (DA) for central employees will increase by another 3 percent. After that, it will be 31 percent.



New Delhi : 7th Pay Commission: Millions of central employees and pensioners will soon get another big news. Their Dearness Allowance is on the rise again. Expensive allowance (DA) for July 2021 is set to increase by 3 percent. It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post. According to sources, the Modi government may present the gift to the employees during the current festive season. In fact, the AICPI data show that by June this year, it is likely that the cost of living allowance (DA) will increase by 3 percent for July.

If this happens, the total cost of living allowance (DA) will be 31 percent instead of 28 percent. This means that bumps in the salaries of central employees are going to rise again.

The federal government has increased the cost of living allowance (DA) by 18 to 28 percent. At this time, there is good news for employees that their cost of living allowance (DA) is expected to increase by another 3 percent before Diwali. If this happens, the total cost of living allowance (DA) will be 31 percent. Which means it’s about to be the most delusional time of the year, as well.



Let me tell you, in July, the central government decided to lift the ban on the Expensive Allowance (DA) for millions of employees and pensioners. During the Corona period, the government suspended the Expensive Allowance (DA) and Expensive Relief (DR) for a year and a half . Now the Modi government may give another gift to the employees during the festive season.

It is learned that the government may soon announce a 3 per cent increase in the cost of living allowance for central employees. According to the AICPI, the Expenditure Allowance (DA) will increase by 3 per cent in June this year under the 7th Pay Commission. If that happens, the total DA will increase to 31 percent. A 31 per cent cost of living allowance (DA) will be paid along with the September pay.

Notably, in July, the central government increased the cost of living allowance (DA) from 18 percent to 28 percent and home rent allowance from 24 percent to 28 percent. Now the cost of living allowance (DA) for central employees will increase by another 3 percent. After that, it will be 31 percent.


LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here