How to file ITR Online: Central Board of Direct Taxes has recently given big relief to taxpayers amid Corona crisis.
-Board has extended the deadline for filing Income Tax Return for the financial year 2018-19 till 31 September 2020.
– Those who have not filed their ITR for the financial year 2018-19, can file online in September 2020.
-You can register ITR through online from home comfortably.
How to file ITR Online: Central Board of Direct Taxes has recently given big relief to taxpayers amid Corona crisis. The board has extended the deadline for filing income tax returns for the financial year 2018-19 till September 31, 2020. So those who have not filed their ITR for the financial year 2018-19, can file online September 2020. Explain that earlier it was increased from 31 March 2020 to 30 June 2020. In such a situation, if you have not filed your ITR for the financial year 2018-19
These things have to be kept in mind
that for the financial year 2018-19, there are different forms for filing income tax returns, these include ITR 1, ITR 2, ITR 3, ITR 4, ITR 5, ITR 6 and ITR 7 are included. Some important things have to be kept in mind before filing ITR online. First of all, keep some important documents like PAN, Aadhaar, bank account number, investment details and its proof / certificate, Form 16, Form 26AS etc. Apart from this, there are 7 types of ITR, in which case you should first know that you are a taxpayer of the category.
How to file online ITR
You have the best option e-filing portal for filing ITRs online. You have to first go to www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- Here you have to log in by entering the user ID, password, date of birth and captcha code.
- After this, click on the ‘e-File’ tab and click on the “Income Tax Return” link.
- Choose Prepare and Submit online and click on the Continue button.
- Read all the guidelines carefully and fill all the information online in the ITR form.
- Keep in mind that to avoid session time out, keep clicking the Save Draft button in between.
- Then choose the appropriate verification option in the Taxes Paid and Verification tab.
- After verification or not, click on the ‘Preview and Submit’ button. Submit ITR.
Verification is important. Let us
know that it is mandatory for the taxpayer to file income tax return (ITR) without digital signature, within 120 days. You can do this through Aadhar OTP, net banking.