PM Kisan Scheme: There is big news for the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana (PM KISAN). The central government has made a big change in PM Kisan Yojana. The impact of this change will be on the farmers. Actually, a big facility has been taken away from the farmers.
New Delhi: PM Kisan: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has transferred 2000 rupees of the 10th installment to the farmers’ account on the first day of the new year under the PM Kisan Yojana. Now the government has made a big change in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022, which will affect more than 12 crore registered farmers. Actually, this time a big facility has been snatched from the farmers. Let us know what the government has changed.
Big change in PM Kisan
The central government has made a big change in the PM Kisan Yojana. Till now farmers could check their status after registration, what is the status of the application, how much money came in your bank account or when it came etc. But, now farmers will not be able to do this. Till now any farmer could visit PM Kisan Portal to know his Aadhaar number, mobile or account number or the status of his installment. But now farmers will not be able to see this status through their mobile number. Now farmers will be able to check status only through their Aadhaar and bank account.
Why did the change happen?
However, this will definitely affect the farmers. Earlier, it was easy to check the status from the farmer’s mobile number, due to which losses were also being caused. Actually, many people used to check the status from any mobile number and many times other people used to take information. The government has taken this decision to stop such antics. Apart from this, KYC has already been made mandatory in this scheme.
Know its process
1. Click on ‘EKYC’ option in Kisan Corner for Aadhaar based OTP authentication
2. Contact nearest CSC Centers for Biometric Authentication.
3. You can complete it sitting at home with the help of your mobile, laptop or computer.
4. For this, first you go to https://pmkisan.gov.in/ portal.
5. On the right hand side you will find such tabs. At the top you will find e-KYC written. Click on it.
Check Your Installment Status
1. To see the status of your installment, you first go to the website of PM Kisan.
2. Now click on Farmers Corner in the right side.
3. After this you click on the Beneficiary Status option.
4. Now a new page will open with you.
5. Here you enter your Aadhaar number or bank account.
6. After this you will get complete information about your status.
What is PM Kisan Yojana
It is worth noting that under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna scheme, every year Rs 6,000 is sent directly to the farmer’s account, which is given in three equal installments of Rs 2,000 each. Under this, 10 installments have been sent to the farmers’ account. If the money has not been transferred to your account yet, then first of all check your status and bank account.