• Last year, the IPO of IRCTC made investors rich. Now people are eagerly waiting for the IPO of SBI Cards. Experts believe that investing in an IPO of SBI cards can be a better option. A big news related to this has come out.

  • Be ready to buy IPO of SBI card, will be rich like IRCTC!



    Actually, the IPO of SBI Cards and Payment Services is set to be launched in early March. Earlier there was news of it coming in February. The market regulator SEBI, which regulates the stock market, has approved the IPO of SBI Card.

  • Be ready to buy IPO of SBI card, will be rich like IRCTC!

    According to media reports, the company can raise Rs 9,000-10,000 crore from this IPO. SBI Cards Company is owned by State Bank of India and private equity firm Carlyle Group. (Photo: File)

  • Be ready to buy IPO of SBI card, will be rich like IRCTC!



    The company will first issue shares for its anchor investors. After this, the IPO will launch in the first week of March. This will be the first IPO of this year. Kotak Mahindra Capital, Axis Capital, BofA Securities, HSBC, Nomura and SBI Capital Markets are responsible for managing the company’s IPO. (Photo: File)

  • Be ready to buy IPO of SBI card, will be rich like IRCTC!

    SBI has an 18 per cent share in the credit card market. SBI Card is the second largest credit card issuing bank in the country with 9.46 million credit cards. According to experts, the IPO of the ABCI card will be more successful than the IRCTC. (Photo: File)

  • Be ready to buy IPO of SBI card, will be rich like IRCTC!

    About SBI Card?
    SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited is a credit card unit of SBI. The country’s largest bank SBI holds a 74 percent stake in SBI Card. The remaining 26 per cent is held by the American equity firm Carlyle Group. (Photo: File)

    7 9
    Be ready to buy IPO of SBI card, will be rich like IRCTC!

    IRCTC’s IPO came last year. The base price of the share of face value of Rs 10 was fixed from 315 to 320 rupees. This IPO received tremendous response. The BSE was listed at Rs 644 and today the price of one share has reached above Rs 1600. (Photo: File)

  • Be ready to buy IPO of SBI card, will be rich like IRCTC!



    What is an IPO?
    Explain that whenever a company proposes to sell its shares to outside people and institutions for the first time, this process is called IPO. When you buy these shares, you are given a stake in your company. After this, these shares are traded on the stock exchange. (Photo: File)

  • Be ready to buy IPO of SBI card, will be rich like IRCTC!

    You must have a demat account to invest in an IPO. There is an option to invest in an IPO in this account. Selecting this option can be applied after filling some information related to the pricing of the IPO. (Photo: File)

 

SHARE